The Strengthening Families Conference provides an opportunity to discover the latest research, best practices and tools for Early Learning Professionals, Parents and Kinship/Foster Caregivers. The 2022 Virtual Conference is open to anyone who is interested in the health and well-being of children, youth and families. Add to your repertoire of tools and strategies, discover new ideas and make new contacts.
How to connect
- Use a hardwired, ethernet connection if you can (WiFi is too spotty for good webinar interaction).
- Use a headset with a mic if you have one. At the very least, earbuds or headphones will improve how you sound to others.
- Make sure your webcam and microphone work (if you are using a laptop, these are probably built-in).
- Find a quiet room that has good lighting, but do not sit with your back to the light source (think of how you would take a good photo – you don’t want to be a silhouette).
Questions & Answers
What if I experience login issues and are unable to attend the virtual conference, will I be able to watch the conference at a later date?
Yes. We will provide all registrants with access to the recorded videos after the conference.
How do I receive my Certificate of Attendance?
Follow the instructions in the evaluation survey email.
1. Complete the online conference evaluation survey. An email will be sent after the conference with instructions to access the survey.
2. Once the survey is completed you will be emailed your Certificate of Attendance.
Can I cancel my registration?
No refunds are allowed, but substitutions are permitted. You may designate a substitute. Please contact our Conference Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All individuals who complete the registration process agree to pay Family Education & Support Services the full registration fee, even if they are unable to attend the virtual conference.
How can my organization become a conference sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities are limited. To become a sponsor and for more information, please contact Heather Antanaitis, Conference Coordinator by phone at 360-878-1016 or email at email@example.com.
How can I obtain a copy of a presenter’s Power Point slides and handouts?
Presenters have the option of sharing their slides and handouts for the Strengthening Families Conference to post online after the conference.